If you want to be part of the conversation, I’d love to hear from you. Here are some guidelines.
- You may post anonymously if you so choose.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are other people do too.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate, but please do so in a respectful way.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. If your comments are off-topic, libellous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or violate or encourage others to violate my sense of civility or any law, I will delete them.
- You retain ownership of your comments. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.